Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In the begining there was nothing.


Awhile back I thought it would be a good idea to create a blog.  Of course most of my ideas seem to be trash.  So trash is where the one stupid post I wrote is going replaced by this one. 

My mother blogs about food and her wonderful retirement.  I wish that was something I could blog about.  I really have no idea what to even blog about so this is a dud.  I could create it as sort of a diary but why would I want everyone to know my personal thoughts?  So I’m sorry to say but if you want to get into my head you must take an interest in me by giving me a call or shooting me an email.  If you don’t have that information than you must not really be all that important to me eh? J  tootles


1 comment:

  1. Your mommy loves you! Happy writing! Guess I'll have to post something now...

    ReplyDelete